Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2016

My Review of Reckless Touch by Veronica Larsen



RATING: 4 STARS!

Where do I start...
You all know I love Veronica Larsen's writing, and this book was no exception. Well, except for the fact that this book was had so much more going on. 
Can you say mystery/thriller?
 Holy who-dunnit Batman! 
This book had me hooked from the get-go. Journalist Amelia is hot on a story when she gets attacked. Enter broodingly hot Detective Reed to investigate her case, and we're in business!
I found myself guessing who the culprit was throughout the entire book - and I mean everyone was a suspect for me! Motive? yes. Circumstances? yes. I couldn't wait to get to the end when it all was revealed brilliantly. Amelia didn't disappoint, proving herself resourceful. I loved the climax, and if you crave a solid plot, Reckless Touch will have you burning through the pages. There's slow-burning romance, steamy scenes, and plenty of mystery and tension (don't wanna spoil, but Baby Jesus on a manger, that Mayor's party hi jinks almost killed me!) 
But at the end, again, Veronica did not disappoint. Her writing and storytelling solid as always. It's settled: Veronica Larsen is definitely a one-click author for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment