Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Book 5 - Shadowfever: JZB and Mac HEA?



Shadowfever (Fever, #5)Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Finished...for now.
I am absolutely emotionally exhausted. Where do I start...
well...This book was good, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I did book 3 and 4. Although KMM does provide me with some answers, It left me with more questions than before. I have a better idea of what JZB is, but now I don't know what the hell Mac is.
The good:
The witch is dead and the book is contained (for now)!!!
yes, I got my wish, but damn, what a hell of a ride!! After five books, back to back to back, well, I'm spent! Iced is going to have to wait while I take a mental break.
I definitely recommend this series; it sucked me in, kept my attention, and intrigued me, although I could have done without the blessed cliffhangers!
Am I still in a glass case of emotion? YES! I can't give anything away guys, or I'll ruin it for you.
The bad:
I could have done without the return of Princess Rhetorical! Am I the unseelie king? Did V'lane knew I was lying? Are my parents safe? What is Barrons? 4,5,6 questions in a row. Christ on a cracker -
Barrons revelation: a bit anti-climatic. Once I found out what that howling on the basement was, it kinda made Barrons less interesting to me. *shields herself* please don't kill me, but I can't explain it. It was kinda like, "oh, okay..."
Despite all that, Will I read Iced? Heck yeah I will! Right after I recover from this literary hangover from Hell..
KMM, you had me at Book 1!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment