Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Book 4: Dreamfever - Jericho Barrons and his healing...powers.



Dreamfever (Fever, #4)Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where should I begin? Ah yes, Karen Marie Moning. It all comes back to her doesn't it? What can I say, after reading this book Karen, I...meep, you're just...

O EM GEE. Wow. I am hereby officially blown away.
Where to start but at the beginning. After poor Mac (yes poor Mac) was brutalized by the Princes, Jericho rescues her and..heals her...
with his kindness, and patience,and...
ah...unquenchable knowledge and, ah...

perseverance...yes!
(let's just say I actually contemplated knocking myself unconscious so I can lose all memories...)
that's right, he heals Mac and restores her to a bigger, badder, Mac 2.0 bad-ass extraordinaire! Woohoo! which sends Mac into a new objective, fulfilling her destiny and rallying her sisters to help her. But then, the shit his the fan. Mac is thrown into pure hell, and who's gonna come save her? Yup. You guessed it. Or will he???
We also learn from Dani, and what an amazing awesome woman she's gonna make one day, making Mac look like a girl scout by the time she turns 22. And Rowena...ah but I can't wait for her to die die die!!!
And the ending, Jesus,Mary,and Joseph can KMM torture a reader more with those blessed cliffhangers!!!!!

Christian!!!!!
Nothing has gotten done in my house since I started the series, so thanks a lot KMM, for picking me up, breaking me down, stomping on my heart, then rinsing and repeating!
I am but only a shell the woman I was when I started this series! One more book to go...Dear Lord, what's to become of me???

Hope you're happy KMM, book 5 here we go!!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment