Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DarkFever Series by Karen Marie Moning

Darkfever (Fever, #1)Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Although I liked the premise and it seems the series is a good one, I struggled with this book. There was a lot of background info as well as establishing the setting for the book. Through it all, I kept wondering about Jericho Barrons. Who is he, what is he?? My question was never answered. I have no choice but to keep reading the series -- I must know!!-- but right now my TBR list is downright ridiculous. I will continue with the series in the future.

The story Follows Mac to Dublin, where she has just found out her sister has been murdered. Since police has given up and declare her sister's murder unsolved, Mac is determined to find out what happened. Once is Dublin, she discovers the truth about what happened to her sister, and who she really is. Ive been assured that future books will shed light on who Jericho Barrons is -- which I'm dying to know! Therefore, I'm definitely sticking with the series. I love Karen Marie Moning's Highlander Time travel series, and highly recommend those. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment