Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Book 3: Faefever - JZB and Birthday cake, need I say more?

Faefever (Fever, #3)Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Where shall I begin...ah...
Holy. Hell.
This is the third installment on the Fever series by KMM - yes, her, evil genius, Literary drug pusher. Hi, my name is Esther and I'm a fever Addict. Hope you're happy KMM!
Okay.
Let's start with the ending. WTF!!

What...is...happening?!! gah!!
Mac Mac Mac!!! After I put up with her incessant rhetorical questions, her idiotic decisions, her indecision about wanting JZB - seriously??
The man is teaching you things that will save your life in the long run; gives you a place to live, a job, protects you, yet you run around with V'lane (which I don't blame you btw)

We learn more about Mac, and I finally understand the unique predicament she's truly in. Given what I've learned in this book, I hereby forgive Mac for her Rhetorical diarrhea.
Be advised: if you are going to read this book, make sure you have book 4 handy; because Really, the ending...

Having said that, I couldn't put this book down!!
PS: two words: Jericho. Barrons. He is still as compelling, enigmatic,

uh...where was I? oh yeah, fascinating character I've encountered in any series. Who is he? I don't know. WHAT is he? IDK. Do I care? NO. Do I love him? YES!!
Will I continue to read? oh Yea.

Book four, here we go!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment