Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Second book of Fever series: The search for Jerricho Barrons continues!

Bloodfever (Fever, #2)Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay, so this just happened...I finished book 2, and I don't know anymore about Jericho Barrons than I did on book One. All book two gives us about him is more hotness, brooding, you-name-it --and I still don't WHAT he is!!

Mac knows more about what's going on with her, and she goes through some stuff, and Jericho saves her -- again -- seriously he should get paid for how much saves her.
Okay, so then I find out I have to wait until book five. FIVE! until I find out more about him. I don't think I can take it...

So how do I keep myself from skipping to book five, especially with the most annoying female character I've read about in a long time: Mac.
Mac, Mac, Mac. The queen of Rhetorical questions...
Why am I here? Where is Barrons? Who is Barrons? Why do I hate Ireland? Why is it always raining? Why am I so annoying? Why don't I grow up after everything I've been through?


Will I keep reading? Hells yeah I'll keep reading. Why? Because Karen Marie Moning is an evil genious, that's why. And because Jericho Barrons is...

uh, a really insteresting and intriguing character. Yup. Seriously, Karen Marie Books (Fever and Highlander series) are like literary crack!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment