Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

ARC review: Blind Faith (Book 3 of the Sin Brothers)



Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3)Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 4 of 5 stars







I got this ARC not knowing it was part of a series, and it didn't get in the way of me enjoying this book. Blind Faith is the story of Nate and Audrey; Nate has 3 other brothers, created in a lab by a 'commander' and Audrey's mom/evil scientist. They are bred 'super soldiers', trained to kill, and Nate is not an exception. He's tender, and loving, and

lethal...

but sweet.
Apparently they escape, and this book is the third one in the series.
I really loved the dynamics of the brothers and how they got along so much, that I now want to read the previous two books along with the next book - Jays. The brother they're looking for.

While trying to locate their brother, Nate goes undercover and ends up in Audrey's life. Her evil scientist mom is super hate-able, and I haven't even read half the stuff she's done to the guys and her own daughter!
OMG do I hate her!! I hope she suffers in the third book!
Nate and Audrey's love is still very much alive, and circumstances take a twist that's unexpected and fun, showing the brothers relationship and sense of loyalty.
I really liked Audrey also; she's smart, spunky, brave, and has a good heart. I felt bad for her, having to deal with such a horrible mother--

not to mention the whole super-soldier/lab/purity freak murderers...despite all, their relationship prevails.
Great suspense, great characters, and very hot sexy love

I can't wait to read the previous two books, and get to know the other two brothers and their stories!

**ARC provided by Netgalley in exchange for honest review.


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I have the previous two stories, but I haven't read them yet, LOL. I'm glad that starting in not-the-first book didn't mess you up, and I'm moving those two books up my TBR list ;) Great review!

    Jessica @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jessica, I bought the first two books last night! Lol can't wait to read them! ❤️

    ReplyDelete