Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

East of Ecstasy - Goodbye Anemoi gods! *sniff*



East of Ecstasy (Hearts of the Anemoi, #4)East of Ecstasy by Laura Kaye

My rating: 4 of 5 stars





Sniff*, last book in the series but first in my heart!! The last Anemoi god, Devlin, is out to prove he is worthy. Laura Kaye's last installment of the series was by far one of my favorite - right up there with South of Surrender. Oh, Chrysander...

But I digress...
This book is about Devlin and his quest to prove he is worthy of love and acceptance by the other Anemoi Gods. He meets Anna, a beautiful, loving human/gods girl that sees how amazing and beautiful and swoony worthy he really is. I won't lie, if it were up to me, I would have read about Devlin and Anna the entire book...
but since it's the last book of the series, there was a lot of unresolved Anemoi issues to be sorted, which they all are. What kills me as a Laura Kaye ubber fan? That as always, Laura Kaye's writing is amazeballs, creating such lovable, tender, breathing, living characters that I'm not ready to say goodbye!!

and here I am once again, having to part with characters I'm not ready to say goodbye to!!
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE To read a novella on Devlin and Anna alone...It took me forever to read this book! gah! I savored each page, delayed the inevitable; finishing the book. And now that I have, I'm reduced to get my Laura Kaye fix re-reading my old faves like Her Forbidden Hero (swoon Marco!) as I patiently wait for her next book. If you haven't read this series, don't miss out! all the ebooks are on sale, and you can read all four back-to-back -- lucky you!!

View my reviews on goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment