Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Review of Taken: A Laird for All Time Novel

Taken: A Laird for All Time NovelTaken: A Laird for All Time Novel by Angeline Fortin

My rating: 5 of 5 stars





Holy Hot amazing highlander Batman!!!
Angeline Fortin's Taken reminded me the reason why I love highlanders and time-travel stories.
Loves scenes that make my toes curl. Just the right amount of heat, bringing romance back! And that Scottish Brogue....swoon....
If you love Karen Marie Moning highlander books, Outlander, or even the old Maya banks highlander love stories, or any highlander love story - you will fall in love with this book. I sure as hell did.
Scarlett, a well-known actress, travels back 500 years and runs into Laird, a highlander on the brink of war. Laird takes her prisoner, believing her a possible spy. I won't spoil the rest. I enjoyed Scarlett's spirit, spunk and absolutely adored her sense of humor.
Laird made me weak at the knees...tall, dark, brooding..(thud).
aaaaaaahhh yeaaaah. But with a kilt. Pictured it? Good...
I also adored Laird's brother, Rhys. By far, next to the main characters, I loved the connection that Rhys and Scarlett developed, and I look forward to Rhys story-- yes, I love him so!!
I cannot wait to hear more from Donnell, which surprised me at the end. Yes!! I can't wait! This one? A must READ ;).
Angeline Fortin, you outdid yourself with this one! Please, keep them coming!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment