Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2014

What to read when waiting for Iniquity

If like me, you're an Amy A. Bartol die-hard fan, you are patiently waiting for Inquity. Yes, It's been a while since we heard what is going on with Reed, Russell, Xavier, my Breenus, and her -- the woman they all want. Evie. Lucky girl!

As true fans, we know you can't rush greatness. I mean, look at Diana Gabaldon or Karen Marie Moning. I'll wait until the cows come home for their next book. So what to do in the meantime? Keep myself busy reading other books that remind me of those characters, those worlds, those stories that make the wait worth while.

So, as promised, I'm featuring a book I read last month that reminds me of The Premonition Series. You want to hear the best part?

IT's a FREEBIE From November 13-17!!!!
http://www.amazon.com/

This week: WINGS OF DARKNESS by Sherri A. Wingler


http://sherriwingler.com/

Synopsis:

Death comes for everyone eventually, but Izzy Maitland plans to live forever. At nearly eighteen years old, it's not an unreasonable goal, but Fate has other plans. Izzy has a car accident. A bad one. Suddenly, strange things start happening and her ordinary life is turned upside down. She wakes up tasting blood, more often than not, and her injuries heal at an alarming rate. Her friends and family weaken, and everyday, Izzy grows stronger. Strangest of all, she seems to have acquired a stalker, and he might be the Angel of Death.


My Review:
 Wings of Darkness (The Immortal Sorrows, #1)Wings of Darkness by Sherri A. Wingler

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


All I can say is that if you enjoyed Amy Bartol's premonition series, this book is up your alley. The angel of death falls for a human he accidentally turns into a reaper. Fate intervenes, the vindictive Harpy she is, and leaves our protagonist in quite a pickle!
Great job for first time author. I loved Asher; connected with him right away, and enjoyed his POV immensely. Can't wait t hear more from him. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment